Sunday, August 23, 2009

THRIFTY TREASURES



Welcome to this weeks Thrifty Find!! Click above and go visit Rhoda's from Southern Hospitality's weekly Thrifty Treasures party!!! Join in on the fun or just look through at every ones awesome finds for the week.


This weekend I had a great time yard saleing... Remember a few weekends ago I found all the great block drinking glasses... Well this weekend I found this great little block depression glass sugar bowl....

Six pale yellow napkins.... Cloth napkins are all we use at our house... So I love when I find six in such great shape, and the color is very nice...


Yep the inspector is on the job.... Lucy has to check out all new dishes that come into the house...Lucy my sweet little corgi.... The plates are American Atelier at home " Morning Song" I think I am going to hang them on the wall in the master bath ? Not sure yet....

Dish Dog says, they can stay!! All this fun for just $2.00. Can you believe it? As I drive from sale to sale I often tell myself .... I just can"t find a cheaper way to have so much fun!!! Hope all your hunting was as much fun,until next week..... Julie







12 comments:

  1. What super finds. I just love the little sugar bowl. YOur plates are also just wonderful. I love bird pictures and these are especially nice. Your "Dish Dog" is just the cutest. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! Your sugar bowl and the goblets you posted about in a previous post are Fostoria! It's an old company and the prices are pretty steep for most Fostoria. Aren't you the lucky girl to find so many lovely pieces!

    I'm so glad you stoppped by today to visit me at Mimi's Garden. It's so nice to meet you. I've enjoyed looking though your beautiful blog tonight. I love finding new blogs and meeting new friends in this fun blog world! I'm going to add you to my favorites list so I can come back often to see what is going on in your life. Have a beautiful new week...Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bird plates are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, you have a corgi! Love corgis! Plates too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those thrifty finds!
    You did well,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that driving around and finding treasures is so much fun:)
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your finds..they were great ones. I love little sugar bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bird plates are beautiful. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julie, you really inspired me with those block glasses. I never would have looked for them, but after reading your post a few weeks ago, I was so interested that I poked around a little and saw them at Goodwill last week and now I own 4 green ones for $2.99!! And you know I really really like them!! Thanks for sharing!! And I"m glad you found the sugarbowl, I guess I'll have to search for that too, lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds! Great prices! And just the cutest inspector ever!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Julie