Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MY FIRST BLOG AWARD...

I was given my first blog award today!!

Jenny from Our Nifty Notebook awarded me with The Honest Scrap Award and the Butterfly Blogger Award. Thank you so much Jenny, you made my day! Her blog is wonderful, You should go check out Jenny's blog.










You have no idea how excited I am! I'm still fairly new to blogging. When I started this blog , just a few weeks ago, I had no idea anyone would care to read what I had to say or that they would keep coming back and leaving such wonderful comments.


There are no rules for the Butterfly award, just pass it along and be a social butterfly. For the Honest Scrap Award, I am to list 10 things about me and pass it along to 10 other blogs.


I'd like to pass these awards on to:



1.Bill at Affordable Accoutrements
2Duchess of Tea Rose Tea Cottage
3. Sherry Country Wings In Phoenix
4. Marty39 A Stroll Thru Life
5. Michelle Big Black Dog

6. Becky One Shabby Old House
7. Claudia Mockingbird Hill Cottage
8.Chari Happy To Design
9.Cass That Old House

10 Tami Cottage Style Pinkbuttercreme




8 comments:

  1. What a thrill. I am just delighted. I will gladly accept this award and post it on my sidebar. Thanks again, this is just so nice. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I am excited for YOU! Thank you so much for honoring with not 1 award but 2!

    You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Julie!
    That was very sweet of you!
    xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome!
    Thanks for the comment about the Follow thing. I hope my list comes back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, Julie! Thank you so much for the awards! You are so thoughtful and I am very grateful. Congratulations to you on the awards! You are obviously a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie,
    Congratulations! Thank you so much for thinking of me.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie,
    You had asked about making a button for your blog. Can you email me, so I can send you directions? I'd be glad to help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello darling, I am here to thank you for presenting me with this lovely award. I am honored and speechless. I also would like to ask for your forgiveness, I have neglected my duties as a good blogger and a respectable award recipient. You see darling, lately, my life has been real hectic and my plate overloaded, please forgive me.

    I have posted my award today and would like to ask you to please visit my blog and let me know if you approve. I appreciate your daily visits and your sweet and kind comments, they truly inspire me. Thank you darling!!

    Duchess xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Julie