Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thrifty Treasures



Welcome to this weeks Thrifty Find!! Click above and go visit Rhoda's from Southern Hospitality's weekly Thrifty Treasures party!!! Join in on the fun or just look through at every ones awesome finds for the week





This week I found 2 great plates, a plate rack, white ironstone pitcher, and an old mason jar with some kind of old holder. If anyone knows what kind of holder it is I would love to know.... I found all of this for $10.00.Have a great week . Until next time.

7 comments:

  1. The holder I believe is when you are canning it allows you to put the jar in the hot water and lift it out when done without burning yourself. That would be my guess anyways... Great finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plates are gorgeous!I have no idea about the holder, but the Diva's explaination makes sense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackpot !
    I love your new collection !
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little creamer is just precious! And who can pass up a plate holder? Not me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your finds are wonderful. The Diva is correct about the jar holder being used for canning. I have several like it that I collected years ago and love them. You found some gorgeous things. Great job. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what great finds. I love the ironstone pitcher and pretty plates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love plate holders. Great deals!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Julie