Sunday, August 23, 2009

METAMORPHOSIS MONDAY

MY NEW PORCH



Thank you to Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch for hosting another Marvelous Metamorphosis Monday!! Click on the link above to see more amazing transformations!




YEA!!!! The crew showed up and lots of work got done this week...



Lots of digging for the footing....



The big boys with their big toys....



Oh yea, lets not forget the inspector... always on the job! Barking orders, but getting the job done... What would we do without her?



The cement is poured....



What a big mess... Will have to do a lot of yard work to get things back in order.



So far so good...Lots done .... I do not have the after, but you know it's coming. Hope you all have a great week. See ya here next Monday... Julie

14 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to see a project get started. I can't wait to see it all done. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to get a project started. All the extra work afterwards is definetly going to be worth it.. Love the inspector.. to cute for words.
    hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how exciting. Can't wait to see the finished results! My Charleston daughters are here visiting me this weekend. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just finished a complete renovation on our home and we added an addition. The concrete work is the worst part of any construction job. Although it is exciting to see a job beginning it sure is messy!

    Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the finished product.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gonna be wonderful!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's coming along. Once it is all done you won't remember how long it took.

    I hope you will come over and check out this weeks Knock off and I bet you have some things you could post to the KNOCK OFF KNOCK OUT Party.
    Cheri
    Its So Very Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like it's coming along. I know you must be excited to get it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) this makes me tired just looking at all your hard work!

    Cant wait to see the end result!

    TTFN~~Claudia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. We guys just love concrete trucks and the smell of fresh concrete.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I will envy you your porch -- I know that you'll love having it done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,
    I just found your blog from another one. It is very nice, I also have just started blogging not to long ago and I'm still learning...I was looking at your new porch and like you we are going thru some digging and building...My yard I keep telling myself it will get back to looking nice again..not fast enough!!!! anyway just want to let you know I am enjoying following your blog. Have a blessed day.
    Jolyn

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Julie