Monday, August 17, 2009

METAMORPHOSIS MONDAY

WEEK TWO

Thank you to Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch for hosting another Marvelous Metamorphosis Monday!! Click on the link above to see more amazing transformations!


All the brick is off, and moved to a safe place....

The The foundation crew should be here in the Morning...So lets see what this week brings..

Here We are at week two, I know that it looks like not much has been done, but many hours of work have gone into getting this far!! Oh yes the inspector is on the job to make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing. Boy can she bark orders...See you back here next Monday. Thanks so much for stopping by.



3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your project!
    Mid-stream can always seem hectic, but the finish line is coming up!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck-projects can get crazy.
    This is my first time to your blog. I hope you will come for a visit.
    Cheri
    Its So Very Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a ton of work - I bet you can hardly wait till it is done - I love your back doors !
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Julie