Sunday, August 2, 2009

METAMORPHOSIS MONDAY




Hello and Welcome! It is Monday and time for Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps On The Porch.


The kitchen was on the list to redo this year, and then I got sick again. So we are moving slow. This is the best picture I could find to show the small changes I have made so far. I was in such a hurry to get the old chairs out of the kitchen that I didn't take a picture first. I redid this kitchen right after Hurricane Hugo 20 years ago.


You can see in the next picture, the new chairs and the new art work on the wall. I will redo more as I pay down all my medical bills. I may blog about my illness , just not sure if I want to start a new blog for that or, blog about it here.



Thank you for stopping by. I will show more as I get it done.

10 comments:

  1. The sunflowers make such a pretty table -- and the chairs and picture do make the room seem nicer. Great choice of chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, it makes a huge difference.

    Blessings,

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, love the new chairs. Great choice!

    Have a lovely week!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did, You Go Girl !
    Hugs, Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chairs! Also really like the light fixture above the table!

    Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great. I love the bunny vase!

    Christi @ A Southern Life
    http://asouthernlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sorry that you have been sick. Ohh those medical bills are something else. God bless you and may you get well and stay that way. Sicknesses can be very challenging and can be difficult to operate around.
    Like the chairs.
    Hang in there and thx for sharing the artwork and chairs.
    God Bless.
    d

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cheerful space! I love the color. Please feel that you can share with us here. We help one another along life's journey.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kitchen metamorphasis looks great~ well done.

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love, love your painting. Your kitchen is so cheery.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Julie