Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BEACH PARTY AND A GIVE-A-WAY


It's time for a Beach Party! Gina at The Shabby Chic Cottage is our host, so please be sure to stop by her lovely blog to see all the wonderful beach parties.


This was taken a few years back, at a beach house we stayed in ,for our annual Girls road trip, that I take every summer with my sister in-law and one of my daughters .... We where sitting out on the porch looking over the sand dunes at the beach enjoying the morning ..... I was having my coffee.


Later that day I sat outside on the porch, had a glass of red wine, and watched the sun set on a most wonderful day... Please stop overat my place to celebrate my 1 month Blogoversary....
Thank you Gina for hosting this fun event!





3 comments:

  1. I love the feet foto! (I have a pair of my daughter's over at my beach party :o)

    And what a wonderful sunset sillouette!... (I have to admit...I love alliteration!)

    I'm so glad I was able to make it to your beach party :o)

    Blessings & aloha!

    (if you get a moment, please stop by... and if you do, please leave a comment so that I know you were there :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sunset after a fun day! Thanks for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Julie