Wednesday, March 24, 2010

OUT DOOR WEDNESDAY

Hi...Come on out to the porch....a small sneak peak at the porch...If you have been following my blog for a while now,you know that we added a great new porch off the back of our home...


So last night the weather here in SOUTH CAROLINA was perfect for dinner on the porch...We had... Herb Roasted Pork with Honey Dijon Mustard...Wild Rice Pilaf...peas...asparagus... broccoli...(some what of a veggie nut) and a glass of the best red wine ...
I would like to let you know that Purple Cowboy Wine... Foremost, the profits from the sale of this wine are to raise funds for the Tough Enough To Wear Pink organization. If you have any connection to someone struggling now or in the past with breast cancer I highly suggest that you buy a bottle to support this great cause....Not to mention... it is one of the best red wines I have ever had... So back to my story...Just a peak at the porch...I am trying to get a few more things in place and then I will have the big reveal over at Susan's place...Metamorphosis Monday... Coming soon so please hurry back...and be on the watch out...
Today is Outdoor Wednesday at A Southern Daydreamer hosted by Susan. Make sure to visit her blog, say hello to Susan, and check out all the other participants.Thanks so much for stopping by...... As always it has been my Pleasure...
Keep Smiling...
XOXO
Julie


4 comments:

  1. Great outdoor date!!!!
    South Carolina my favorite place of all, I have been to all 50 states, but Charleston, S.C. wins it hands down in my book!!!!
    Hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of the candlelit table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your addition must have come at the right time with all the snow gone. Will you be having all your dinners on your new porch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Julie. I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and catching up on some great blogs - I'm a Friday, er, Sunday follower. Nice to meet you.

    I love, love, love your blog!!!! So glad I found you!!!

    Kelly
    http://KellysLuckyYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Julie