Sunday, March 7, 2010

BLUE MONDAY

I saw this at Williams-Sonoma...and just had to share this with you...I think would be just beautiful on any table...




The lovely creation is crafted from California-grown oak moss, lavender, oak leaves, yellow feverfew and dried miniature roses, whose young buds recall the sweetness of spring. It comes with 24 “robins’ eggs” – actually chocolate truffles cloaked in white chocolate and finished with a speckled candy shell. Use the nest as the centerpiece of a table or buffet. Approx. 11" diam. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.



Be sure to visit Sally, at Smiling Sally for more blue happiness.


Happy Blue Monday


xoxo


Julie

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. What a great idea. I just bought a bag of eggs at HL, so they would work perfectly. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty and yummy too. Love your header it is just so eye catching. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty arrangement!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely arrangement! So ready for spring...
    Jane (artfully graced)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I love that!! Happy Blue Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just gorgeous and would look lovely as a centerpiece.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  7. That a unique centerpiece. The choc in the middle is a nice surprise element. Have a great Blue Monday.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this on the website, isn't it gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you, that is a very pretty arrangements. That store had a lot of pretty things to catch you attention.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum chocolate truffles. But almost too pretty to eat. Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, Julie! Very pretty! Happy Blue Monday! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it is beautiful, too !
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a magical little blog you have here! Beautiful! I found you through "Friday Follow" and am now following you through Google Friend Connect. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. Happy Tuesday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. That would be beautiful on anyone's table! I hope it has found its way to your spot!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Julie