Sunday, July 26, 2009

THRIFTY FINDS




Welcome to my first Thrifty Find!!
Click above and go visit Rhoda's from Southern Hospitality's weekly Thrifty Treasures party!!! Join in on the fun or just look through at every ones awesome finds for the week.

Look at this wonderful fabric I found!!



I am tickled pink!!





I found enough fabric to make curtains for the two windows in my office. I also hope that it will be enough fabric for a small bench that sits in my office as well.




You can see one of the window's that has a sheet hanging there now. I think the greens in the fabric will go well with the wall color.






Did I tell you, I found all of this pink happiness for just $5.00. Now if I can do just as well finding the liner fabric!!

Thank you all for stopping by. Thank you Rhoda, it has been a lot of fun. See ya'll next week.

9 comments:

  1. What beautiful fabric and what a bargain!!! Awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first Thrifty Finds post! It's addicting, and fun of course. thanks for stopping by my blog to visit, and for your nice comment. Very pretty material! :)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute fabric. Hope you have plenty to do all that you have plans for. Welcome to TT Monday.
    :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice find. Welcome to the world of blogging - Warning, it is addictive. :)
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun find! I love the print on the fabric; very unique. I found a bunch of fabric as well. I posted pictures of it on my blog.

    Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Julie - love this fabric you found! So pretty. Can't wait to see the finished curtains!

    Blessings,
    Marie
    http://emmacallsmemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous fabric! Love it -- and all of it for $5? Wow... I AM impressed. You can always use a sheet for lining --more fabric for less money than buying lining.
    Don't forget to post about the finished products!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmygosh! That is gorgeous fabric, the prettiest I've seen in a long time! Is it vintage? It must be, because they just don't make fabric that pretty nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful fabric and it's even prettier at $5! I'd love to see the finished drapes up.

    Cheers!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Julie