Sunday, July 19, 2009

Christmas in July

That's right Christmas in July!! It is that time of year again, Hallmark
ornament premiere. The ornaments are on the shelves.





Hallmark 2009 Dream book

Hallmark Dream Book mailed
out to Hallmark club members.
I have been collecting for 33 years. This is one of my favorite times of the year.


Jolly Snowman
2nd in the Noel Nutcracker series
Oh Yes he's already in my hot little hands.Chatter Telephone
And this one is way to cute, I am thinking of
getting this one for my granddaughter.


Ralphie's Pink
Nightmare
Not sure who will be getting this one, but,
that's right coming home with.

A visit from Santa

1st in the series

So many wonderful ornaments to choose from.

You must stop by a Hallmark store and see for yourself.

I can't wait to add more wonderful pieces to my tree this year!

When I unpack my ornaments this year I will post pictures of the first

ornaments I bought 33 year ago.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Julie