Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TABLESCAPE THURSDAY

Hi this is my second Tablescape , and I am I so happy to be here. Thank you Susan over at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com.Please visit Susan's wonderful blog! Make sure to visit all the great Tablescapes while ya'll are there. I also would like to thank all of you that have stopped by to see my table, left comments, and joined my blog, being the new kid on the block it makes me feel so welcomed!! Thank you all!



I love Tablescape Thursday...it's so much fun viewing all the amazing tablescapes posted each week! This week I have set my Table with a pattern called Garden Walk. I found the dishes at you know where GOODWILL, Last summer I put a butterfly garden in my back yard. The butterfly garden brought me so much joy, so when I saw the dishes with the butterflies and dragonflies, ladybugs and a bee, I just had to have them.



There was just a place setting for four so I will be on the hunt for more!!




If you look just out side the window you can see the milkweed that the butterflies just love!!



The way to cute Bunny came from a Thrift store many years ago, I think I have had him for about ten years now, and I love him now, as much as the day I found him. The green depression glass I have collected for many years also, I just pick up things I love when I see them.



I just love his cute little face. Hand painted in Italy.





How cute are the butterfly napkin ring holders?








The cute little bunny salad serving set By arthur court, I found them in Myrtle beach when we where there for the 4th of July.I found them at a store called The Wacky Rabbit. You can shop the Rabbit on line at thewackyrabbit.com , they have a lot of cool stuff.




The little flower salt and pepper shakers I found at goodwill for .98.








Garden walk salad bowl.




Green depression glass salad plate




Garden walk dinner plate.



The Sunflowers just top off the table for me! Thank ya'll so much for stopping by. I look forward to seeing all of your tables for the week. Hope to see ya'll back real soon.

19 comments:

  1. What a beautiful compliment your butterfly napkin rings are to your plates. Love the bunny salad set too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my -- all these things are each lovely -- but all put together they're stunning. I do love this table. And that bunny is especially adorable! What fun -- I love to thrift as well - I do hope you find more of those beautiful dishes, I don't believe I've ever seen that particular pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love the napkin rings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of my tables are Goodwill tables :0)
    I really like yours. Those butterfly napkin rings are great! Have fun hunting down some more table settings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have put everything together so beautifully. I know why you love the bunny--he is adorable. I love napkin rings and these are great! Welcome to TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely and cheery tablescape! The bunny is adorable and the butterfly napkin holders are a great compliment to your pretty plates!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tablescape! The colors are so soothing to the eye. I love the "rabbit" touches (and the napkin rings, too!) Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie,
    You put this together beautifully ... charming theme and fresh, clean colors! Those vintage Jadeite pieces are beautiful, and I really like your GW dishes. We love Goodwill, don't we?

    Tell us about the artwork on the wall -- very fun!
    -bill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, sunflowers are so cheerful on a table! I love the way you've done your napkins, and the sweet and elegant salad servers!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! The colors are soft, but colorful, and the flatware - oh my goodness, just too cute! Everything is lovely and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything about this tablescape...cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This table is too cute! What great treasures you have found at thrift stores. I really like the bunny vase and salad servers. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julie! I'm a first time visitor to Tablescapes Thursday, but I'm enjoying every minute of it, and am thinking I'd like to play along someday! Your tablescape is one of my favorites today! I love the rabbit vase/pitcher!!! I love your colors!.. the flowers!.. EVERYTHING! Very pretty! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty table! I love your bunny and garden theme! Very charming!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet table! I love the bunny and butterfly motif! The silverware is precious!
    Great job!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't believe you found such pretty dishes at GoodWill! Our local one is a big disappointment. I need to try visiting another town and check out their GoodWill store. Love how you used the Jadite dishes with them. Lovely...just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is really pretty! The butterfly napkin rings, and the bunny salad servers are perfect!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are lucky in hunting and finding. It was meant for you to have these dishes because of your butterfly garden. Pretty table for bunnies and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Julie