Monday, October 12, 2009

METAMORPHOSIS MONDAY

BROUGHT TO YOU BY:



MY NEW PORCH



If you have been following the progress of my new porch...You may remember when we pulled all the brick off the back of the house...



Then we cleaned all the mortar off the brick and moved it for safe keeping... The brick is about 30 years old so, I was trying to save as much of it as we could... Such hard work... and what a mess...



Yea.... Look I now have steps... I am not sure what I was looking forward to more, steps or screen...



Hey Y'all... It's me Baby Cakes I just found out that my Mimi's pooch Lucy, is throwing a big Give A-way Birthday thingy , For my Mimi, You can read about it HERE
Well she thinks she is so cute running around behind every ones back trying to pull this off all by herself... So I got my pooch Murray to help me out.... We will show that Lucy,who does she think she is dealing with? I know Mimi loves me best...So you just drop by next Monday and see what Murray and I have up our sleeve.... xoxo Baby cakes



Thank you to Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch for hosting another Marvelous Metamorphosis Monday!! Click on the link above to see more amazing transformations!

Thanks so much for stopping by...... As always it has been my Pleasure...Keep Smiling...XOXO Julie

12 comments:

  1. The steps look wonderful, the brick is just beautiful, what a good job..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bricks!! it is a coming along!

    spindle cottage is my house blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Lucy! Now she's met her match with babycakes there. Love how your porch is developing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic result-love your blog too. Thanks for the comment on my blog and I look forward to following yours. Best wishes, NM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie,
    I can't believe how many posts I've missed! Just got caught up..wow your porch is looking great! That halloween tablescape is soooooooo spooktacular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie! These steps look wonderful! Now little Baby Cakes does take the cake, though!
    Thank you so much for your prayers.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your porch is moving right along - step by step, right? Your little Baby Cakes is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steps look wonderful- I love that you have reused the brick. Sweet baby Cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love baby cakes!! She is a cutie pie.

    And the brick steps look great!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful steps and a very sweet Baby Cakes!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that brick and the steps are beautiful!!

    Baby Cakes is a little doll baby too!

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice steps. All the hard work was worth it:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Julie