Monday, September 7, 2009

THE WINNER IS




It's time to announce the winner of the Give-a-Way for my 1 month Blogoversary celebration. Thank-you so much to all who left comments and became Followers... I do so appreciate all the kind and thoughtful Blogoversary wishes you left....



I will be sending the winner this 4 piece set of Rose Manor Lenox China.....Hand Decorated with 24K gold... Replacements.com has these pieces priced at $175.96.



But: before I announce the winner, I would like to say I have a lot to celebrate.... SO I will be having 2 GIVE-A-WAY'S in October..... That's right 2 in October....



You see October 24th is my Birthday.... It is Halloween, and the best of all is October 23rd is my new granddaughter (Baby cakes) 1st Birthday......YEP lots to celebrate.

So I have gifts to give here in October.....



Now this party is just for my followers...... You know when you have a party you invite your friends over! So if your not a follower yet just join..... I love to play games at parties so we are going to play a game. Every Monday from now till October 26th... I will stick a Halloween word in a Monday Post.. It will not be hard to find, I will most likely point it out to you .... Then just post a comment telling me the word..... Your name will go in the hat once for being a follower and once each time you find the word for the week... so you will have 7 chances to get your name in the hat... Oh lets just get started now... Leave a comment now for chance #1, That's 8 ways to get your name in the game! O.K. Post about the give a-way on your blog with a link to the give away and let me know about it and your name goes into the hat once each week that you post.. So that is 14 chances for each of the two give a ways...
GOOD LUCK !

That's pretty simple!



Now on to the real reason you all are here: THE WINNER:
Mari at Once Upon a Plate mari is A California native , she enjoys cooking, gardening, multi-media art, decorating, and collecting. She has a great blog, If you have not checked her blog out yet Please do...
Thank you, again to everyone who stopped by and left comments! Looking forward to more fun Give-a-Ways in October!

9 comments:

  1. Sorry i am so late to stop by & visit from Pink Saturday! Labor Day Weekend just kinda put me behind. But, since I didn't make it Saturday I got to see about the cookies (yes, I love them with a cup of coffee too) & the porch LOVE IT! And your generous give away. happy bloggerversary! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner! How cool that you and your granddaughter have birthdays so close to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mari! Gorgeous china!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you DO have a lot to celebrate! And what a wonderfully nice Give-A-way! Happy B'day!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...Your back porch is really looking great!!! xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how wonderful for Mari -- I'm so happy that she won such a beautiful give-a-way! I follow you both -- so if it couldn't be me (darn!) at least it's a blogger friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Mari! Happy Bloggerversary Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh JULIE!!! Thank you SO much! I'm speechless, that is such a BEAUTIFUL set ~ absolutely lovely! And you probably know how I adore roses.

    I thank you so very much, and am sorry I've been away from the computer so I didn't get your message earlier. I'll go email you now.

    Thank you again, and thank you everybody for your good wishes. I'm still feeling stunned by this wonderful news. :)

    Julie, I wish you many, many more blog anniversaries. You're a GEM! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Julie