Sunday, September 13, 2009

RIVERBANKS ZOO AND GARDEN


I am going to the zoo.... Come on I have been in the car two hours.I am so ready , lets go...


Winner of the 2002 Governor's Cup for Most Outstanding Tourist Attraction in South Carolina and celebrating nearly 30 years protecting the world's wildlife ... 500 Wildlife Parkway Columbia, SC 29210-8014 ..... You can find out more here http://www.riverbanks.org/


It's about time we got here.... I have been so good in the car...

Oh where do we go first?


Follow me , I will give you a tour...



First stop - the Merry-go-Round.....










What a beautiful girl...






Babycakes with Mom and Dad...... She did love the Merry-go-round...

No Mom, I am to big for the Merry-go-Round..... But I do love the this little Tiger.

O.K all of this is a lot of fun.... but Dad you said I would see real animals.....SO lets go.




Now that is more like it...


What a pretty Girl.....
Babycakes feeding the Giraffe







Mom their tongues are so rough...







SSHHH, I am trying to sleep.


We would like to get a little sleep also.....

Me, I don't care... you can come by anytime...



I sure did have fun..... Look I got my own Giraffe..... Thanks for coming with me...Hope you had as much fun as I did... xoxo Babycakes


/

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful trip to the Zoo! Just love your photos! Warm wishes, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know who had fun, don't we? Lovely day ...
    Have a great week. TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it was if I was right there. Looks like a blast. Still visiting for PS, and am glad that I got to read this too!

    If you have the time, please stop by The Old Parsonage...I love company!

    Enjoy!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little doll she is. The photos were awesome.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are great!!!
    This sure looked like so much fun.
    Beautiful family,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie,
    Those were some great pictures, and your right that is a great zoo. We used to take the kids there and they loved it. What a little cutie she is!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a great zoo. Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post! What a joy! Thanks for sharing!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun day spent with a little sweetie!

    great photos!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Julie