Sunday, September 6, 2009

THRIFTY TREASURES AND A-GIVE-A-WAY













Welcome to this weeks Thrifty Find!! Click and go visit Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality weekly Thrifty Treasures party!!! Join in on the fun or just look through at every ones awesome finds for the week.



I did not have much luck at the yard sales this weekend....... But look at what a great find I scored at the Estate Sale I went to ...... A Jim Shore original ..... Jim Shore grew up in rural South Carolina..... I love his work and was so happy that I found this at such a good price! This is a 2004 Jim Shore Design.... What a good looking boy.




Oh Look, Lucky me I scored Two Jim Shore originals..... Santa with birds is a 2002 Jim Shore design..... I am having a-give-away to celebrate my 1 month Blogoversary.... so come on over and check it out... We will picking a winner Late Monday night , and posting the results then...Have a wonderful week and I hope to see you all back here next week...

14 comments:

  1. You really did score. What fabulous pieces. I love the whimsy of both. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Julie,
    Great, cute finds. Can you tell me how you get your pictures so big? Do you do it the way Susan showed us? Or do you use something else.
    Thanks for the help.
    D @ Sunny Side

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your finds..I think Santa is my favorite, however..they're both gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well spotted - I love that rabbit (mental!) These are real treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds...I also am a Jim Shore fan, my favorites ar the Fall and Halloween pieces...and I got my mother the small nativity set since she quilts and the pieces remind me of her pretty bedspreads. Never have been lucky enough to find them at a sale...congratulations. Thanks for the Pink Saturday visit. LaVerne in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some really good finds on the Jim Shore items. I love most all his work. He is coming to a store I visits real often in October. Looking forward to that and seeing some of his new items.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Jim Shore's work... you can't look at it briefly, it makes you stare. Bunny & Santa are terrific finds :-)

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both fabulous! Good deals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fantastic Jim Shore finds!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Julie